Image Manipulation


Image manipulation



Want to edit your photos for commerce sites or for social media? I will do it.

With outstanding performance and 100% positive reviews and clients satisfaction. I will remove background or change background from your images to white background and polish them for e-commerce sites like Amazon and Ebay or for your social media page. I can design banners for your Facebook and websites. You can see my previous work in portfolio and also find the reviews about my service under each image.

I take every project seriously and deliver them on time. I do revisions happily if any problem comes in the project. Not only after delivering the work but, I also love to guide and help you after marking the project as complete if you feel or want little changes, for free. :)

My service is FAST:I provide the files within few hours, for more quick delivery I charge extra to deliver file within an hour or two.


NOTE: "Please send a message before placing Order".

No comments

Powered by Blogger.